Wednesday, April 16, 2008

16.4.08 number one leftovers rule

I've said here, there and everywhere that I don't like leftovers. I don't get them. I don't like them. Oddly, I have a tendency to save things anyway, as if one morning I will wake up a new and improved, leftover loving me.

Well, there is no eureka to report, but I did enjoy a dinner tonight of things that were in the fridge because I had already cooked them yesterday.

Number One rule of leftovers is reconstitution. If you make them into something else, it's just ingredients...

So I took the ingredients: cooked spagetti, cooked macaroni, roasted garlic, and beautiful Italian salami. I put brand new, fresh, never before cooked olive oil and tossed it all together in a nice clean pan.

Therefore, new dinner.
Delicious.

And a cappuccino in Victoria Park, earlier.

No comments: