Sunday, April 6, 2008

6.4.08 and this and this and this, again

I am not a fan of leftovers. Even though I ate things today that I bought and started enjoying yesterday...that doesn't make them leftovers.

First of all, since it was snowing, I walked to the corner French deli and bought pain au chocolat for breakfast. What else?

but that wasn't really first...I am doing well at having hot water and lemon in the mornings as I wait for the coffee to brew
coffee with milk and homemade cappuccino with decaf a bit later...I rate my cafe pressed frothing milk pretty highly
a ginger nut or two because they were there
that spicy soup I am newly fond of making
gorgeous cherry tomatoes
crusty brown bread with sweet butter
apple slices
saffron tea
fried rice with onion and chorizo sausage
chocolate digestive

No comments: